Student visa consultants in Hyderabad, Singapore Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, Visa Consultancy Hyderabad

Quick Enquiry Form

Student Visa

Once students got the admission letter from a Singapore University, they need to apply for a Student Visa. However, if they already have a Dependent Pass or an Immigration Exemption Order, they may not require this.

To apply for a student Visa students should contact immigration and checkpoints Authority. They can also apply online using the Student's Pass Online Application & Registration (SOLAR) system. This Student's Pass is generally valid for the entire duration of your course.

Those who are applying for a Student Visa for the first time should submit their application between one to two months before their course begins. The Application processing won’t take more than 10 working days. However, some applications may take a little longer time, particularly during July and August. Hence it is always better to apply early to avoid eleventh hour rush.

The application has to be submitted to the ICA (Immigrations & Checkpoints Authority). A processing fee of $30 (INR 1,131.53) will be charged for every application. Once the student’s is issued, an additional issuance fee of S$60 (INR 2,262.91) has to be paid.

Only few institutes permit students to work while studying. During course period, they can work up to 16 hours per week. Work permits are not required to work during holidays.

International Students can visit the Ministry of Manpower website and check whether their institution’s students are permitted to work or not.

After completion of degree program, overseas students can apply for a one-year Visit Pass (Long-Term) to ICA. This can be done online via e-VP ( do).

If the student got admission in one of the institutes of Higher learning IHL, they only will act as your local sponsor and files the visa application filled by the student, Forms V 36 and Form 16, to the ICA. They charge about Singapore Dollars 500 in most cases for this function.

Below are the required documents to submit:

  • Two photographs on matt paper of a specific size
  • Forms V 36 and V 16
  • Acceptance letter from the college
  • Birth certificate or notarized affidavit for the date of birth
  • Original copies of School/college certificates and mark sheets
  • Employment letter showing duration of work
  • Form V 39S to be filled in by the sponsor (college)

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reservedPrivacy policy| terms &Conditions| DiclianerPowered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd