Quick Enquiry Form
- Singapore is among the 20 smallest countries in the world, with a total land area of only 682.7 square kilometers. The USA is about 15,000 times bigger.
- The world’s first night zoo, The Night Safari, is located in Singapore.
- Despite being largely urbanized, Singapore is the largest exporter of ornamental fish (25% of the world market).
- The world’s highest man-made waterfall, standing at 30 metres, is located at the Jurong BirdPark.
- More Singaporeans are born in the month of October than any other month of the year.
- Apart from Monaco, Singapore is the most densely populated country in the world, with 6,430 people per square kilometer.